Sioux Falls Jazz & Blues celebrates #JazzAppreciationMonth (JAM) by hosting a number of special events, including the 12th Annual Jazz Crawl!
JAM was designated by the Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History in 2001 and the U.S. Congress passed legislation in 2003 that declared April as Jazz Appreciation Month.
Build your own progressive food and music menu as you travel to the various hot spots to experience a wide array of live jazz music!
2018 Jazz Crawl | Saturday, April 28
• 11 am Ode To Food and Drinks – Dan Larson (all day until 10pm)
• 6 pm M.B. Haskett – Mark Romanowski
• 6 pm Bros Brasserie Americano – Jazzed” with Bobby Gripp
• 6:30 pm PAve – Burlap Wolf King
• 6:30 pm K Restaurant – Terry Brooks
• 7 pm Paramount Cocktails & Food – Elisabeth Hunstad
• 7 pm Fernson On 8th – Studio B. Jazz
• 7 pm WoodGrain Brewing Co. – Brian Hanegan Quartet
• 8 pm Monk’s House Of Ale Repute – Dan Peterson Trio
• 8 pm Remedy Brewing Company – Brian Masek + Friends Jesse Christen and Al Berven.
• 8 pm – Hydra Beer Hall – Tony Depaolo
More to be announced so stay tuned!
***The schedule is updated and added to throughout the month as venues sign up to participate. So check often as we add to this list to see the latest schedule of venues who are presenting live jazz and blues music with The Crawl.
© 2013 Sioux Falls Jazz and Blues Society